First, there is never a good reason to take your own life..NEVER. But if you are coward enough to follow through then take the following into account:
- You are a coward; the true definition of the word.
- You are selfish; the true definition of the word.
- Don’t leave a note because we don’t care. Life goes on and you will be forgotten soon enough.
- Don’t take anyone else with you. Not your spouse, not your kids, not your co-workers and for god sake not your passengers. Taking your own life should be a lonely experience.
- The grief you fully expect to bask in will not exist in the darkness of your death. You cease to exist.
- ** Bonus: be respectful..don’t leave a mess.
The above may seem harsh but it’s exactly what i’m feeling towards the cowardly murdering pilot who took the lives of 150 innocent people, including infants and students. Unfortunately, it’s not the first, nor will it be the last pilot suicide.